Mixed Mini-romaine and Iceberg Salad with Microgreens and Hard Boiled Eggs
Simple salad with mustard vinaigrette that celebrates the greens.
For the Salad
- 4 cups mixed garden greens, loosely chopped
- 2 cups mixed microgreens
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 3 fresh radish
- salt and pepper to taste
For the vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp white distilled vinegar
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Wash, dry, and toss greens and vegetables together.
- Slice eggs and place on top of salad.
- Add vinegar and mustard in a medium bowl and whisk to an emulsion.
- Add vegetable oil, salt, and pepper. Whisk vigorously. Drizzle on top of salad.